[hunchentoot-devel] Patches for ABCL to hunchentoot, trivial-gray-streams, flexi-streams, and chunga

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat May 8 09:50:37 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the patches.  They look technically OK to me.  However, the
flexi-streams and chunga patches seem to be needed only because ABCL
deliberately deviates from the Gray streams standard.  In these two
cases I'd rather - if only for reasons of readability - not "pollute"
the main code.  I think it'd be better if we added a new ABCL-only
file where functions with the correct names are exported.  That will
also make it easier to get rid of these changes once the ABCL
maintainers decide to use the correct names.  Once this is done, I'll
happily apply the patches.

Also, for trivial-gray-streams the patches should be sent to David or
rather the respective mailing list.  I'm not sure if David reads this
list.

Thanks,
Edi.