[hunchentoot-devel] Probably a bug in url-encode/url-decode

Jordan Powell jordan.rhys.powell at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:29:05 UTC 2010

Try Javascript escape/unescape. There's still an issue with + but that's
the only one.

I tend to just use a regex replace in the Javascript to replace + with
some uncommon string before sending it to the server and then doing the
reverse replacement when I get the string back. For all other symbols I
tried, escape/unescape matched url-encode/url-decode.

Jordan