[hunchentoot-devel] PATCH: simplify debugging of remote servers

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Mar 7 10:40:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the patch, but please add a patch for the HTML
documentation as well and add periods at the end of the docstrings.
Patch guidelines are here:

http://weitz.de/patches.html

The HTML documentation should maybe also contain a few sentences about
how this new feature is to be used.

Cheers,
Edi (who will be out of town until mid-March).