[hunchentoot-devel] Exception in USOCKET:GET-PEER-ADDRESS brakes ACCEPT-CONNECTIONS loop

Andrey Moskvitin archimag at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:28:37 UTC 2010

I realized I had this problem with hunchentoot-1.0. I corrected it for
myself, tested within a month and wrote up in my blog on January 9. This
happened before the release of version 1.1.   In hunchentoot-1.0 is the
following code:

#-:lispworks
(defmethod handle-incoming-connection ((taskmaster
one-thread-per-connection-taskmaster) socket)
  (bt:make-thread (lambda ()
                    (process-connection (taskmaster-acceptor taskmaster)
socket))
                  :name (format nil "Hunchentoot worker \(client: ~A)"
(client-as-string socket))))

Which is now fixed, but it seems there was no special message about it:)

Andrey