[hunchentoot-devel] Returning a unicode string from a handler fails silently

Li Gong ligong.ch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 03:32:24 UTC 2010

What's the value of *hunchentoot-default-external-format* ?  By default,  it
is +latin-1+
To support UTF-8,    change it as
(setf *hunchentoot-default-external-format* (flex:make-external-format :utf8
:eol-style :lf))

My website still uses hunchentoot 0.15.7。It returns the non-ascii character
page and  always work fine.