[hunchentoot-devel] Using Hunchentoot and cl-who with other people (non-coders)

Larry Clapp larry at theclapp.org
Tue Mar 31 16:12:00 UTC 2009

Hi, list,

I am developing my first web app of any kind.  I've no experience with
other web app frameworks (like RoR or what have you).  I am working
with a friend, who knows Dreamweaver and other fairly high level
web-design tools, but can't code at all.  On the other hand, I don't
know web-design at all, using tools or not, so we're pretty
complementary.

So I'm seeking guidance on how I can continue to develop using
Hunchentoot and cl-who, and yet integrate machine-generated html or
css or what have you from Dreamweaver or other tools?

As I understand it, this is a known difficulty that other teams and
tool designers have faced, and if I'd ever worked with any other teams
or tools then it might be a no-brainer, but given my lack of
experience in this respect I'm not even sure what to Google to find
answers for myself.

I'd appreciate any advice, links, pointers, etc, that users of
Hunchentoot and/or cl-who could provide.  Thanks!

-- Larry Clapp