[hunchentoot-devel] Tracking file upload progress

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 01:33:22 UTC 2009

With the old hunchentoot I was able to get the flexi-stream of the
request using (content-stream request) and then when my ajax handler
wanted to update the upload progress it would read
(flexi-stream-position of the stream that I kept in a session).
With the new hunchentoot this doesn't work.
I realize that (content-stream request) is not a flexi-stream, so when
I save a stream in my session I make a flexi-stream using
(make-flexi-stream (hunchentoot::content-stream request)
:external-format hunchentoot::+latin-1+).
Then when ajax handler reads flexi-stream-position of the saved stream
I always get 0.
What am I missing?

Thank you,
Andrei