[hunchentoot-devel] Fwd: [Sbcl-devel] SBCL crashes in READ-SEQUENCE with Error: The value 1025 is not of type (MOD 1025)

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:56:36 UTC 2009

Recently, I saw one of my servers crash to ldb with the error message
"Error: The value 1025 is not of type (MOD 1025)".  This happens every
few months, and I have not been bothered too much by it (and I will be
bothered even less now that Zach Beane has posted how I can disable
ldb), but I wanted to know what the cause for this is, so inquired in
sbcl-devel.  See Juho's answer below.  It boils down to:  There is a
file descriptor leak.

-Hans