[hunchentoot-devel] Controlling file uploads with hunchentoot

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Dec 16 18:34:56 UTC 2009

You shouldn't re-use a subject header if you change the subject.
Makes it hard to search the archive for this issue later.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Semion Prihodko <semion.ababo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a really stupid question but seems to me the answer cannot be easy
> gotten. If I define easy handler without immediate registering it to some
> URI how can I register and deregister it with some URI later?

Modify the defining form and re-compile it.  If an easy handler is
defined, all existing easy handlers which have either the same name
(EQ) or the same URI (EQUAL) are removed from the dispatcher's list
first.

Edi.