[hunchentoot-devel] When to use with-html-output and when to use with-html-output-to-string

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Wed Dec 16 13:44:28 UTC 2009

Thanx for the link, I have looked at that a couple of times but until
now I have not really put my mind to the issue.

What I am actually trying to ask is whether the follwoing statement
would be true:

In general one should use with-html-output and reserve
with-html-output-to-string for those times that you want to
intentionally "delay" the actual rendering of the html generated untill
needed.

In other words should one