[hunchentoot-devel] maybe bug + patch

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Aug 12 15:25:55 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the patch.  I'm currently on vacation, so I won't be able
to look into this until the end of the month, but can you confirm that
with this change you can stop and start the same acceptor several
times without problems?  Which Lisp implementation did you test this
on?  (I'm asking because Hans and I briefly looked at this a couple of
weeks ago and we thought it wasn't totally trivial.)

Thanks,
Edi.