[hunchentoot-devel] create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher

Eric Abrahamsen girzel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:26:19 UTC 2009

I see that several years ago there was once a macro that created a
regex dispatcher and passed its group matches to the handler as
arguments. It seems to have disappeared, but I found a copy here:
http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/moved-to-pkg-common-lisp/tbnl-upstream/contrib/create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher/create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher.lisp

Does anyone know if this work with Hunchentoot 1.0? Was it judged not
useful enough to include in the official release? I know it's not
strictly necessary since you've still got access to the url path in
the handler, but it does seem like a tidy convenience...

Thanks
Eric