[hunchentoot-devel] as-keyword and other utility functions

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri May 30 06:40:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008 16:22:44 -0700, Cyrus Harmon <ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com> wrote:

> On a related note, it would be nice if there were some logs for the
> changes for the new branch. It looks like the old one has gone away.

Nah, I just renamed it to make more clear what is what.  The whole
(old) change history should still be here:

  http://trac.common-lisp.net/tbnl/log/branches/
  http://trac.common-lisp.net/flexi-streams/log/branches

> Don't get me wrong, the svn repo is a big improvement, but now
> *meta- dispatcher* seems to have disappeared and I don't see any
> commitlogs, README/ChangeLog notes about this, etc...

Sometimes the commit comments might be a bit terse and a few might
have been lost through one of the c-l.net outages, but at least the
two links above should give you some kind of step-by-step history.

Did you actually use *META-DISPATCHER*?  Not that I would really
consider putting it back in, I just thought nobody used it anyway.

> Would be nice to know what's going on in the branch. Hope I don't
> sound too whiny; I'm not trying to complain, but rather to gently
> make my wishes heard and I greatly appreciate the direction in which
> things are moving.

No problem.