[hunchentoot-devel] Current development

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Tue May 27 07:39:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Bob Hutchison
<hutch-lists at recursive.ca> wrote:
> On 26-May-08, at 3:04 PM, Hans Hübner wrote:
>> I have create an ediware package that you
>> can use to check out Hunchentoot, Drakma and all dependencies with one
>> command:
>>
>> svn co svn://bknr.net/svn/ediware
>>
>> If you use this, please let me know.
>
> I'll be using it.

Okay, so I will be maintaining it.

>> If it is not used, I will not
>> bother updating the externals list in the ediware package.
>
> There's stuff in there that I don't think is Edi's code. Will you be keeping
> these up to date as well? How is this supposed to work?

The idea is that by checking out from the ediware URL, you will always
get all dependencies.  The URL may change slightly, and we may
introduce a mechanism so that one can check out releases.  I will
announce changes on this list.

-Hans