[hunchentoot-devel] Current development

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Mon May 26 19:04:45 UTC 2008

To make your life easier, I have create an ediware package that you
can use to check out Hunchentoot, Drakma and all dependencies with one
command:

svn co svn://bknr.net/svn/ediware

If you use this, please let me know.  If it is not used, I will not
bother updating the externals list in the ediware package.

-Hans