[hunchentoot-devel] HT-AJAX website down

Ury Marshak urym at two-bytes.com
Wed Jun 25 21:18:31 UTC 2008

Nimalan Mahendran wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to access the HT-AJAX website, but it seems to be
> inaccessible
Sorry about that, weird hardware glitch, the machine refused to boot for
a while.

> from either the cliki link or the hunchentoot link:
> http://www.cliki.net/HT-AJAX (http://pen.two-bytes.com/misc/ht-ajax.html)
> http://www.weitz.de/hunchentoot/#example
> (http://85.65.214.241/misc/ht-ajax.html)

The Hunchentoot documentation points to the old address, that's entirely
my fault, forgot
about it when I've moved the files. So, if I might use the occasion to
ask Edi to change the
link in the Hunchentoot doc to point to the new address (as on cliki):
http://pen.two-bytes.com/misc/ht-ajax.html

> I can ping pen.two-bytes.com and it resolves to 85.65.214.241,
Actually it should resolve to ...214.242
If for you it's resolving to ...214.241 please let me know (off-list)

Regards,
Ury