[hunchentoot-devel] with-recursive-lock-held

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Thu Jul 31 05:09:00 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,

thank you for reporting a problem - Can you provide me with details on
how the removal of WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK breaks Hunchentoot for
Lispworks?  I have removed it because I believed that there is no code
path that could be to recursive locking, but I could have been missing
something.

In general, the Subversion repository is less stable than Edi's
releases and we are planning to make a proper release, yet I can't
make any promises.

Thanks,
Hans