[hunchentoot-devel] Redirecting preserving the session?

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:55:12 UTC 2008

I am redirecting to the same server. So you are saying that the cookie
should be there, I'll try to access them.
I was just trying to refer to the session but it was empty. I was just
trying to keep session alive even between redirects just like I can keep it
alive when requests from different urls come to the same server from a user.
I wonder if it's possible for redirects.