[hunchentoot-devel] Deployment

Nick Allen rflug05 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 07:31:58 UTC 2008

we used AWS. initially we used screen, but eventually we had the AWS
image start daemontools, which started lisp. after a while we switched
from daemontools to some debian or ubuntu equivalent, I don't remember
the name

one way or the other, the important thing is to make sure swank also
gets started so you can connect remotely with SLIME/Emacs ;-)

we used hunchentoot behind NGINX, which worked like a charm (much
easier than apache)

take care

Nick