[hunchentoot-devel] Problem with flexi-stream-bound on openmcl

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 2 22:07:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:27:14 +0200, Denis Mashkevich <nedenis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I have another problem. In a clean image, I load hunchentoot and
> start a server. For a while, requests are served - sometimes a few
> seconds, sometimes a minute or more. Then this is signaled:
>
> (this is under slime)
>
> Stream #<BASIC-FILE-BINARY-OUTPUT-STREAM ("/tmp/hunchentoot.log"/13
> ISO-8859-1) #x929C1E6> is private to #<PROCESS hunchentoot-worker-1
> (11) [Exhausted] #x929ADB6>
>     [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

You might want to search the mailing list archives, specifically May
and maybe June 2007, for example this one:

  http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/tbnl-devel/2007-May/001319.html

The upshot is that up until now I couldn't test on OpenMCL myself.  My
new laptop can run it, but I haven't yet found the time to install it.
You'll either have to wait or you'll have to dig into it yourself.