[hunchentoot-devel] Publishing stream data?

Leonardo Varuzza varuzza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:13:47 UTC 2007

Hello everbody,

Coincidently playing with hunchentoot yesterday I encountered the same
problem with streams. Based in the code of HANDLE-STATIC-FILE a made a
path with 2 functions and one macro:

make-http-output-stream    witch send the appropriate headers and
return a stream. This  function deal with content-type and
content-disposition headers.

with-http-output-stream       Create an http-output-stream, run the
code and call finish-output

handle-stream                    Copy the stream to the http-output

I hope to contribute to the hunchetoot development.

Att.
Leonardo Varuzza.
USP - Brazil.

PS: A interesting use of this patch is to send images created by Zach
Brene's Vecto library.  I just send another patch to him to enable
saving the result png to a stream.