[hunchentoot-devel] [CL-WEBDAV] Property behaviour

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Wed May 23 16:35:49 UTC 2007

Ok, i just had a closer look at the property code - too me it seems as
if there's a lot of unnecessary redundance in the code. For example:

 A PROPGET for all properties of a resource will result in a call to
'collect-all-properties' that will call 'all-property-designators' which
will result (at the end of a long call chain) in a call to
'get-dead-properties'. After that the same 'get-dead-properties' is
called for each property again. Now, according to the documentation
'get-dead-properties' is supposed to return _all_ dead properties so it
looks as if we do some extra work here ;-)

 Cheers, RalfD