[hunchentoot-devel] *catch-errors-p* and spurious stream errors patch (add your own implementation and shake).

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:52:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

While debugging a web application, the need to not catch errors became
apparent. Unfortunately, there are spurious stream errors that make
this less than useful currently (someone has informed me that this
problem is well known). The attached patch is my proposal to let
people deal with this and take advantage of (setf *catch-errors-p*
nil). If you think this is the wrong way of going about things, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Vladimir