[hunchentoot-devel] resurrect tbnl's debug-value macro?

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell yoni-r at actcom.com
Fri May 4 19:44:21 UTC 2007

I've been following the thread and thinking about why I'm not missing
debug-value even though I do a lot of prototyping on the REPL.

It seems that I tend to write small functions and extract information
from session variables as soon as possible, passing them on as functions
arguments. Therefore, it is always quite natural for me to write 99% of
the code without worrying about the particulars of what arrives from the
browser.