[hunchentoot-devel] resurrect tbnl's debug-value macro?

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:35:38 UTC 2007

< But yeah there are other ways to do it. I just bring this up to see if
this is something that other hunchentoot users would want to have
built-in >

As mentioned, I did like having it in before. I tend to work in the REPL the
way you describe. I'm curious: when you say "there are other ways to do it,"
what do you have in mind?

Dan