[hunchentoot-devel] Middleware with Hunchentoot

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:44:22 UTC 2007

"Mac Chan" <emailmac at gmail.com> writes:

> Have you looked at webaction's documentation? Is that what you want?

Yeah, I used to play around with webactions, but I ended up deciding
that it's not quite my cuppa tea.  It's pretty cool, but it's way of
doing things doesn't quite sync with my own.

At work I'm a big Django user, and I'm playing with creating a
Django-like framework for Lisp using Hunchentoot as the server.

> BTW, please excuse my pompous reply earlier. It was early in the
> morning and I was feeling cranky.

Oh, no worries.  Thanks for the ideas; you helped me rethink things.

New! Microsoft Wheel!  Now available with three or four corners.
Microsoft Wheel Pro is available with five--yes, FIVE--corners!
And for those who need the best and latest, Microsoft Wheel Pro
2005 Platinum will be out in July 2019.