[hunchentoot-devel] folder-dispatcher directory listing

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Feb 16 08:13:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:28:31 -0800, "Mac Chan" <emailmac at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've seen Edi dump html directly in several places, so I guess it's
> a ok trade-off.
>
> Anyway, turns out that #'directory behaves quite differently in sbcl
> (and other lisps), and the patch submitted earlier only works on
> lispworks.
>
> So after all I need to pull in cl-fad, I'm not sure if this is a bad
> thing...

I agree with Pierre that this would be best kept in a separate
library.  (And this is by the way also what Apache does - directory
listings are in a separate module IIRC.)

I can give you access to the CVS repository on common-lisp.net if you
want to host the code there.  Let me know.

Thanks for the contribution,
Edi.