[tbnl-devel] Re: TBNL survey / re-org

Otto Diesenbacher diesenbacher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 22:13:55 UTC 2006

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> and usually behind mod_lisp or stand-alone.  Is that right?  Does

OpenMCL behind apache 1.3/mod_lisp for development (I love my iBook :)
sbcl + apache 2.x/mod_lisp for productive instances.

> interested in something like Hunchentoot for non-LispWorks Lisps?

a plain lispy way - without apache - would be very interesting!

Simply delivering one lisp-image -  no need to juggle with apache (1.3
vs  2.X)  and  mod_lisp...  Great!  (additionally  a  replacement  for
postgres would make dreams come true - waiting for rucksack... :))

> Thanks,
> Edi.

thanks for tbnl - which brought me to Common Lisp :)

Otto Diesenbacher                     mailto:diesenbacher at gmail.com
Salzburg, Austria