[tbnl-devel] TBNL survey / re-org

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Sep 5 12:49:21 UTC 2006

Hi!

I'm thinking about re-organizing/purifying the TBNL code-base.  It
looks pretty messy to me now and I think I could get rid of a couple
of things if I find the time.

Before I do that, I'd need some info about current usage patterns.  My
impression is that TBNL is used with these implementations

  LispWorks
  SBCL
  CMUCL
  OpenMCL

and usually behind mod_lisp or stand-alone.  Is that right?  Does
anybody still use TBNL with Araneida?  Does anybody use it with
AllegroCL or some other Lisp I haven't listed above?  Would people be
interested in something like Hunchentoot for non-LispWorks Lisps?

Thanks,
Edi.