[tbnl-devel] tbnl, sbcl and binary uploads: still a problem?

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Oct 4 21:43:08 UTC 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:42:40 -0400, "Graham Fawcett" <graham.fawcett at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll do some performance tests, but so far this seems to be working
> very well.

Great!  I expect performance to be a bit worse than "pure" TBNL
because now two Gray streams are wrapped around the socket stream, but
I don't think this'll be a problem (unless you are in the Google
ballpark).  Both FLEXI-STREAMS and CHUNGA haven't been optimized for
speed yet, so there's enough room for improvement if necessary.