[tbnl-devel] tbnl, sbcl and binary uploads: still a problem?

Graham Fawcett graham.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:26:37 UTC 2006

On 10/4/06, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> If it's not urgent, you should take a look at the Hunchentoot beta
> which is supposed to replace TBNL soon.  I hope the issues with SBCL
> will vanish with this release.  If not, I'd like to know.

Sure, it's not urgent. :-) I downloaded the second beta, followed the
build instructions, and I get the following error when I visit the app
with my browser:

invalid structure layout:
  A test for class
    STREAM
  was passed the obsolete instance
    #<FLEXI-STREAMS::VECTOR-INPUT-STREAM {BF89951}>
   [Condition of type SB-KERNEL:LAYOUT-INVALID]

I see there is a patch to SBCL[1]  that is supposed to correct this;
I'll give it a try again after that.

Graham

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=36304967

Graham