[hunchentoot-devel] Expired sessions

Nico de Jager ndj at hivsa.com
Thu Nov 30 15:53:32 UTC 2006

Hi

How do I get rid of expired sessions in hunchentoot without deleting valid
sessions ("reset-sessions" invalidates and destroys all sessions)?

When looking at the sessions returned by "do-sessions", it seems that expired
sessions are only removed once a user tries to reuse the expired session. But
what if the user never revisits the site, will his/her expired session remain
in the session list? (Or remain at least until the next call to
"reset-sessions", which will also delete active sessions). How do I identify
expired sessions when traversing the sessions with "do-session", or do I have
to manually keep track of this?

Thanks.
Nico