[tbnl-devel] tbnl/mod_lisp memory leak ?

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:07:53 UTC 2006

Hey,

I am using tbnl 0.9.10 and sbcl 0.9.11.  I have some functions which
generate HTML content using cl-who etc.  I have run then through heavy
testing and they work fine in the REPL (no memory leakage).

As soon as I am calling them via tbnl/mod_lisp the lisp memory usage
jumps tremendously.  I ran the ab2 benchmark (100 requests with
concurrency 1) and the memory usage went from 50Mb to 300Mb+.  It then
starts swapping.

Is this a known problem or am I doing something terribly wrong ?
--
quasi

Utopia Unlimited!