[tbnl-devel] customisation

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:14:20 UTC 2006

Hey,

  I have deployed a lisp web site app. :)  It runs pretty nicely.  I
  am using CMUCL 19c and TBNL 0.9.10.  Some of the dynamic pages
  service 45pages/sec at concurrency of 1000 (ab benchmark).

  thanks Edi for TBNL and the CMUCL folks for CMUCL.

  I need now to customize some things. I need to desperately get rid
  of the Internal Server Error page.  If someone types in a url part
  of which triggers a prefix dispatcher then we get this simple
  "Internal Server Error" page with a info string at the bottom.  I
  need to change both of these.

  Any pointers on how to do these things?  I redefined the
  tbnl::tbnl-info-string in my source.  Now I get my output string AND
  the original tbnl string.

  thanks,

--
quasi