[hunchentoot-devel] Idle thread messages

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Dec 27 15:48:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 04:42:51PM +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:
: On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:17:33 +0000, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
:
: > In penance for missing a few answers I should have found, I'd be
: > willing to start on a FAQ, if you think it would serve any purpose.
:
: For Hunchentoot?  Please go ahead.  Once you've come up with
: something, we can think about where to put it and how to maintain it.

I'd be happy to do something to 'give back.'  I'm not very adept at generating
markup, but I'll try to put something together.  I'll start with my own
questions.  :-)

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.