[hunchentoot-devel] Odd messages, then hang

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Dec 23 01:27:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 07:10:28PM -0500, Zach Beane wrote:
: On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 12:06:06AM +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: >
: > I'm seeing these odd messages after merging some code that calls a lot of
: > XMLHttpRequest.  That shouldn't matter, but it seems to have appeared
: > suddenly since then.  After the message, the server becomes unresponsive.
: >
: > message type 0x54 arrived from server while idle
: > message type 0x44 arrived from server while idle
: > message type 0x43 arrived from server while idle
: > message type 0x5a arrived from server while idle
: >
: > I can't find this in the hunchentoot source, so I'm not sure where to look
: > now.
:
: Use Google.

Sorry, I thought it was coming from some ffi code in hunchentoot.

: Are you accessing a single DB connection from multiple threads? Don't
: do that, or synchronize access properly.

Yes, that was it.  I'm porting from single-threaded araneida.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.