[tbnl-devel] Suggestion: export GET-TRACEBACK.

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:32:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I find myself using GET-TRACEBACK.  In development mode, I let my
unhandled conditions bubble up to the browser window but this would be
undesirable for production mode, so for it I simply log that an error
happened and display a nice error page.  However, I find myself
wishing that I had logged the condition using GET-TRACEBACK, like it's
done in development mode, for easier debugging.

Make sense?  Maybe I missing something or this is an internal you're
not comfortable exporting.  I thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks,
Erik.