[tbnl-devel] problems running on sbcl

Keith Orpen keithorpen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:06:04 UTC 2006

It turns out I do have threading enabled. I examined *features* and it does
contain :sb-thread. So, perhaps some other features are necessary for this
to work. In particular, it seems the kernel needs NPTL support (native posix
thread library). According to getconf, I have that also. There are some bugs
floating around that reference ubuntu and sbcl though; I guess probably it
is some low-level problem related to my particular linux config.

I will keep looking and in the meantime lispworks will be the alternative.

regards,
Keith