[tbnl-devel] problems running on sbcl

Keith Orpen keithorpen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:45:08 UTC 2006

2.6 kernel, yes (ubuntu 6.06, if that matters).

As for thread support, i thought i had configured this in the sense that i
wrote it into the file customize-target-features.lisp:

(lambda (features)
(flet ((enable (x)
(pushnew x features))
(disable (x)
(setf features (remove x features))))
;; Threading support, available on x86/x86-64 Linux only.
         (enable :sb-thread)))

this is as it was given in the INSTALL documentation. However, after I built
it, I see that it is not in the file local-target-features.lisp-expr ...
should it be? I suspect I have built sbcl without thread support despite my
intentions, but I'm not sure how to tell.

Keith