[tbnl-devel] tbnl patch

Jeff Caldwell jdcal at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 17:43:28 UTC 2005

Hello,

Here is a tiny patch for tbnl. The motivation is that I'm working with blocks
of dispatch table entries that are added and withdrawn as modules without
restarting tbnl. I'd also like reflective access to the dispatch table e.g.
to show a web page of installed dispatch handlers.  To affect the base
distrubution as little as possible, I took the loop through the dispatch
table that funcalls each entry and moved that loop into a defmethod. Now I
can specialize on the method and have my own dispatch mechanisms.

Jeff Caldwell

http://mail.yahoo.com