[tbnl-devel] sbcl 0.9.7, tbnl 0.8.7.0, serving images

Will McCutchen mccutchen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:07:51 UTC 2005

Whoops, I replied off-list by accident.  Sorry, Tolstoy.

On 12/13/05, Tolstoy <tolstoy at zentrope.com> wrote:
> Does the newer TBNL fix this?  Doesn't sbcl support bi-valent streams,
> now?

I've only just begun to experiment with TBNL and SBCL, and I haven't
tried serving images with the standalone TBNL yet, so this might be
useless.

That said, to make TBNL use SBCL's bivalent streams, I did this before
compiling TBNL:

(pushnew :tbnl-bivalent-streams *features*)

If you already did that, then I'm at a loss.

Will.