[tbnl-devel] New macro: create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Aug 29 22:49:27 UTC 2005

Hi!

Sorry for the delay.

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:11:41 +0200, Alceste Scalas <alceste.scalas at gmx.net> wrote:

> first of all, congratulations for TBNL :-)

Thanks... :)

> Here's a small macro (with a big ugly name) for TBNL, that allows to
> bind portions of a request URI to arguments passed to dispatch
> functions. (see attachment)

The macro is fine and I have in fact used something similar myself in
applications I wrote.  I'm a bit hesitant to add it to TBNL, though,
as I'm not sure if this functionality belongs there.  My gut feeling
is that macros like yours are one level of abstraction above TBNL and
should be in a separate library.

What do others think about this?

Cheers,
Edi.