[hunchentoot-announce] New release 0.6.0 (Was: Error uploading file using mod_lisp2)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jan 23 10:31:29 UTC 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:21:25 +0200, Ury Marshak <urym at two-bytes.com> wrote:

> For testing I'm using a small python script that repeatedly uploads
> the same file, it's available at
> http://85.65.214.241/misc/test-upload.tar.gz

Yes, I can reproduce the error.  It seems (from my understanding of
the RFCs) the error is actually in the Python code - it sends two CRLF
sequences after the last content boundary where it should only send
one.  (Firefox, IE, and Drakma for example don't do that.)

Anyway, I've tried to robustify Hunchentoot against erroneous client
data like this.  You should now only see a warning in the log file.  I
could upload 100 files in a row without problems using your test
script.

Also note that the new release now optionally accepts request bodies
without a content length when behind mod_lisp2.  You'll need Hugh
Winkler's latest additions to mod_lisp2 for this.

Cheers,
Edi.