[tbnl-announce] New version 0.6.0 (Was: New macro: create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Sep 8 10:19:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:25:17 +0200, Alceste Scalas <alceste.scalas at gmx.net> wrote:

> It's fine for me (private email follows).

Sorry for the delay.  I've just released a new version which
incorporates a 'contrib' directory with your entry that I have left
unchanged except for putting the code into the newly-created
TBNL-CONTRIB package.

Here's the ChangeLog:

  Version 0.6.0
  2005-09-08
  Added TBNL-CONTRIB package
  Added contrib directory with first entry (from Alceste Scalas)
  Updated link to Bill Clementson's blog
  Don't redefine what's already there (for LispWorks)

Download:

  <http://weitz.de/files/tbnl.tar.gz>

Cheers,
Edi.