[tbnl-announce] New version 0.3.0 (Was: multipart/form-data forms, RFC2388, File Uploads)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Nov 9 08:49:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:04:17 +0200, Michael Weber <michaelw+tbnl at foldr.org> wrote:

> Attached is a patch with my stab at file upload capabilities for
> TBNL. :)

Thanks again and sorry for the delay. I've uploaded a new version
which implements file upload capabilities based on your suggestions
and code. I've changed it such that it doesn't load the uploaded files
into RAM but rather streams them to temporary files. The little test
suite now also has a file upload page.

Here's the Changelog entry

  Version 0.3.0
  2004-11-09
  Initial support for multipart/form-data (thanks to Michael Weber and Janis Dzerins)
  Fixed bug in CREATE-STATIC-FILE-DISPATCHER-AND-HANDLER (caught by Bill Clementson)

Note that the new download link is

  <http://weitz.de/files/tbnl.tar.gz>

(it's .tar.gz instead of .tgz).

Some of you might also be interested in Bill Clementson's blog entry
about using TBNL on Windows:

  <http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/041105.html>

I agree that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use this as a
production environment but it might be handy for development and/or
demoing.

The new code has been tested with CMUCL 19a on Linux, Allegro 7.0 pro
on Linux, Allegro 6.2 trial on Windows, and LispWorks 4.3.7 pro on
Windows.

Cheers,
Edi.