[suave-devel] darcs patch: Use Drakma instead of Red Browser (and 1 more)

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:36:08 UTC 2009

Yarek's patch of old have been applied.  If anyone has outstanding patches,
let me know so I can push them.  Thank you Yarek for the patch!

I am in the process of fixing a bunch of things that broke with all the
changes that have happened in Parenscript.  Parenscript basically lost
support for a package system, so I have rewritten the original parenscript
package system as an external language.  Also now an external library is
paren-files, which includes an ASDF-hook for compiling ASDF system
definitions for parenscript systems.