[Snow-devel] Snow appreciation & questions

Matus Kmit simply.nitaai at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:27:24 UTC 2011

Hi

First of all i would like to express my appreciation for this project.
i like the concept of a Lisp-based DSL for creating portable
Java-based GUI applications, without having to use the Java syntax.
i'd love to use it for my personal projects.

My decision to start actively using it is however hampered by the
following opened questions:

1. Is this project still being developed?
2. How is its current state of implementation? How many and which
swing components are implemented?
3. What about the documentation? i have seen that it is quite
incomplete and kind of work in progress...
4. Why cannot one access cvs and docs repository?!

Thanks,
Matus