[snmp1-devel] mib.lisp

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:52:03 UTC 2007

> The mib.lisp should be there now.

thanks!

> And I have decided to change the license to something more cl-friendly.
> What do you suggest?

well, our libs (like stefil, computed-class, defclass-star, cl-rdbms)
are BSD / public domain. public domain is not accepted in all
countries, therefore the dual license, but i'm far from being a
license expert.

> Beware that the code is quite immature. I just find a bug in the
> function that reads the enums from the mibs.

(un)fortunately our project seems to be delayed... :|

thanks again,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)