which version can work with XEmacs ?

KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko kiri at kx.openedu.org
Wed Mar 20 11:19:48 UTC 2019

At Tue, 19 Mar 2019 23:23:25 -0700,
Vladimir Sedach wrote:

> > OK, I gave up in use on xemacs, but at least on xterm
> > terminal. Does slime work on terminal with functions at
> > least history or completion ?
>
> GNU CLISP uses GNU readline to provide history, completion, and
> editing in the terminal:
>
> https://clisp.sourceforge.io/

Yet still exists with readline interface Common Lisp! But
correspondig FreeBSD ports which includes lang/clisp and
relavent ports were deleted in 2014-07-28 where described in
MOVED as follows:

lang/clisp||2014-07-28|Has expired: development has ceased,not staged

As I confirmed above clisp site, it's project still alive. I
don't know why those ports deleted. Anyway I re-ported those
and confirm to FreeBSD ports ML why deleted.

> Slime is a GNU Emacs package.
>
> Vladimir

---
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko