slime meta-dot in ASDF sources [cross-post from ASDF-devel]

Mark H. David mhd at yv.org
Fri Jul 19 05:46:29 UTC 2019

[The main ASDF dev Robert Goldman answered this partly in ASDF-devel mailing list, but in doing so led me to believe the SLIME devs would know more, hence the crosspost. -MHD]

How do ASDF developers using emacs with SLIME deal with doing meta-dot (meta-.) on function names in ASDF sources. Out of the box, mostly when I meta-. just goes to one big top-level form that starts like this

(with-upgradability ()
(define-condition invalid-source-registry (invalid-configuration warning)
Thanks for clues,
-Mark